We combine economic success with social responsibility, to ensure sustainable development and contribute to a better future for us and for the coming generations. We contribute to the society by taking a proactive stance in our social role, not only by fulfilling our basic responsibility and abiding with the written laws, but exploring opportunities to engage with the community.
We have been involved in many social development projects, some of which are :
- Providing complimentary accounting services to charitable institutions; Make a Wish Foundation and Able Foundation.
- Financial contribution to the Tsunami victims.
- Contribution to the Chartered accountants Benevolent fund.
- Contribution to the P.T Usha’s “Usha School of Athletics” by sponsoring a student of the academy.
- Regular participation and contribution to the “Terry Fox run”.
- Key sponsor for the concert of Mr. Unnikrishnan, leading singer from south India- proceeds are being donated to the Kidney Transplantation institute in India.
- Formation of the Blood Donor’s Forum.
- Contribution to the Prasanthi School, for Children with Special Needs in India.
- Title Sponsor & Organiser of the Calicut Mini-Marathon, 2010; proceeds were donated to the “Pain & Pallative Care”.
- Printed and distributed 50,000 Nos. of Year 2010 calendars to create and spread awareness on the ‘Go Green’ concept. The calendars carried a message and a series of holistic and solution-specific approaches available for companies and organizations to reduce their carbon foot print through corporate social responsibility, energy and water reduction, recycling and better procurement practices; thereby developing more sustainable communities and contributing to a better quality of life for all.